Two FirstCare nurses were shortlisted as finalists in this year’s UK Contact Centre Forum (UKCCF) Awards.read more
When it comes to identifying health issues, is your company absence record more valuable than your GP’s notes?
If you look back on all your work absences, how many of those times did you visit your GP?
My guess is, on average, less than 50%.
Matthew Scrimshire, Business Development Manager and absence expert at FirstCare, explains why.read more
- Trained nurses are on call 24/7.
- “Code Red” is an urgent call.
- Red Flags are identified during a triage assessment and signals health concern.
- Other advice reduces absence levels.
- Speedier returns to work.
- Staff morale gains boost.