We're launching two initiatives in the next two weeks which will change the way you think about absence at work and how to manage it (both also being revealed at the Health and Wellbeing at Work Show 7-8 March).
1. Change at Work Report
How Absence, Attitudes and Demographics are impacting UK employers
The ground-breaking FirstCare “Change at Work” report reveals for the first time all the facts and figures behind why the UK is experiencing an explosion in workplace absence resulting in millions of days lost and a significant decrease in productivity. The report includes:
- The challenges of change.
- Factors driving absence.
- How organisations are tackling the issues.
- The affect on different sectors.
- Actual number of days being lost.
- Age and gender comparisons.
- The most common reasons for being off work.
- Financial cost of absence to the UK economy past, present and future.
At FirstCare, we have the most comprehensive data set for understanding workplace absence issues in the UK. Through our clients in the private and public sector we cover 192,000 people and have been measuring absence since 2004.
This gives us unique insights into what is happening and why organisations of all sizes need to give this area far greater focus.
The “Change at Work” report features graphics, charts and commentary to allow you to easily digest – and act upon – the information.
How to Get the “Change at Work” Report
You can be one the first the receive the report either by:
- Visiting our stand at the Health and Wellbeing at Work show, taking place from 7-8 March, at the NEC, Birmingham. You can register for the event here.
- By giving us your details and we will send you a download link when it is available.
2. Your Absence Management ROI Calculator
We have developed an Absence Management Calculator so you can see at a glance a close estimation of:
- Your sick pay cost.
- Staff replacement cost.
- Total cost.
- Cost saving in one year from effective absence management.
- Return on investment.
And you can try if for yourself when it is exclusively unveiled at the Health and Wellbeing at Work show.
Join Us at the Health and Wellbeing at Work Show
The “Change at Work” Report and “Absence Management ROI Calculator” are just two reasons to join us at the Health and Wellbeing at Work Show, at the NEC, Birmingham, from 7-8 March.
Now in its 11th successful year, Health and Wellbeing at Work is all about improving the health and wellbeing of work-aged people. The conference and exhibition will provide you with new ideas and resources to ensure your employees are engaged and motivated, healthy, return to work quickly following absence and stay in work.
Profiling national developments, service innovations, examples of best practice and the latest research, it provides an unrivalled learning platform that will energise and inspire you.
We hope to see you there. You can visit us at Stand 67.
- Attend Health and Wellbeing at Work here >>
and / or
- Be advised when the “Change at Work” Report is available for you to download.