Monday 15th January marks “Blue Monday” - the name given to the day that is claimed to be the most depressing of the year.read more
- Trained nurses are on call 24/7.
- “Code Red” is an urgent call.
- Red Flags are identified during a triage assessment and signals health concern.
- Other advice reduces absence levels.
- Speedier returns to work.
- Staff morale gains boost.
- Absence is responsible for huge losses to workforce efficiency.
- Many construction businesses aren’t aware of the extent of the problem.
Despite recent boosts – thanks to large infrastructure projects and new transport links – productivity is a serious issue for the construction sector.read more
President Obama has pledged to work with Donald Trump’s team to help them adapt to life in the White House, fast. And when your employees return to work after a period of short or long term absence, you have a responsibility to make the path as smooth as possible for them.read more
- Improving patient care
- Exceeding targets to bolster your profit margins
- Optimising services provided to residents or members of the public
- Securing your reputation as the leading expert in your field
While Automated Voice Response (AVR) systems may be a tried and trusted tool, commonplace in many organisations, there’s no denying the fact that they have significant limitations.read more
Are you focused on delivering high quality care for your patients? Then you need to take steps to ensure that your employees are well and at work by upholding best practice when it comes to NHS absence guidelines.read more